GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT JUMPING PROCEDURES
from 40 kg to 120 kg and in tandem max. 160 kg together.
The undersigned herewith declares and confirms
1. To be in good condition and not to have any health problems that may be negatively influenced by bungee jumping, such as, but not limited to:
heart problems; pregnancy; high blood pressure; circulatory problems; physical movement limitations; eye illness; neurological problems, etc.
2. To understand that the jump is performed at his/her own risks.
3. Not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or any medicine that could impair his/her judgment.
4. That he/she will strictly follow the instructions issued by the Bungy Team.
5. A person over 18 years of age who can prove his / her ID can complete the jump. Younger candidates need the written consent of the parents or guardian who are present at the jump. On the spot is signed the jump insurance according to the Civil Code. If the legal guardian or the parent cannot be present, the jumper is obliged to request this agreement well in advance, print it out,
the parents then fill in and sign it - the data must be verified (check point or notary).
April, May, July, June, August, September, October (see dates of jumps)
Saturday 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., Sunday 11.00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Bungee Jumping from CZK 1.999,-- (see pricelist)
Let´s send us order on email firstname.lastname@example.org by How to order voucher
Ranking jumpers on the bridge is determined solely by the operator jumps. A purchased voucher aside after arriving at the bridge Time min. 5 minutes to 4 hours.
If you do not want to jump to wait longer than 30 minutes, you have the option to jump paying extra premium package with absolute priority, which is governed by a special price list here!
Without a printed voucher can not jump. If you do not have them printed voucher to surrender before the jump operators, will jump on the spot in cash to pay the full price.
The purchased voucher can then be used on any other day.
all the weather
Types of jumps
for the legs or for the chest (see types of jumps)
all the clothes
After the jump
every jumper get the certificate
History of Bungee Jumping
some of history of Bungee Jumping you can read here (only in czech)